Growing up I didn’t have a chance to be exposed to different fruits. The fruit that could always be found in my household was bananas. As an adult I’ve had a strong desire to try all fruits, to make up for lost time of course. Being that I had never tried dragon fruit before I figured to try it on it’s own and make this dragon fruit smoothie. It’s really light, naturally sweet, and a perfect refreshing smoothie that can easily be enjoyed for breakfast, or whenever really.
Dragon Fruit Smoothie
2 dragon fruits, flesh removed
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup ice
1 – 2 scoops protein powder of choice (we used a vegan vanilla)
1. Remove and discard flesh from dragon fruits.
2. Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
3. Serve and enjoy.
- 2 dragon fruits, flesh removed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 - 2 scoops protein powder of choice (we used a vegan vanilla)
- Remove and discard flesh from dragon fruits.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.