Summer is still going strong, at least for me it is. It takes me a lot longer to transition into the fall as I like to drag out summer a little longer, being that it is my favorite season. My favorite flavor happens to be coconut so making coconut ice creams and coconut popsicles are on my highest priority of dessert-making over the summer.
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup plus tbsp confectioner’s sugar
1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1/3 cup (14 oz) whole milk
1. In a chilled bowl, combine the crem and sugar.
2. Using an electric mixer on low speed, beat until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes.
3. Gradually increase the speed to medium-high and continue to beat until the cream holds soft peaks, 2-3 minutes.
4. In a blender, combine the coconut milk and shredded coconut.
5. Process until the mixture is mostly smooth.
6. Transfer to a 4-cup measure with a pour spout.
7. Stir in the milk.
8. Gently whisk in the whipped cream.
9. If using conventional ice pop molds, divide the mixture among the molds.
10. Cover and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours or up to 3 days.
11. If using sticks, insert them into the molds when the pops are partially frozen, after about 1 hour, then freeze until solid, at least 12 hours.
12. Unmold the popsicles and enjoy!